Monday, September 19, 2005

Employed!

Dude, I've got a job. ::bobs head and does a dance:: I'm gonna be working as a cashier at Valley View Farms. ::winks:: I think I'll get along pretty well w/ the staff. Anyone who has ever been there will understand. Or should understand. I was gonna go see Donnie Darko w/ Tboyz1&3 tonight, but that didn't work out cuz I've gotta go back to ballet. Ylll, I'm so out of shape, it's gonna be ridiculous. Tomorrow is Davey's 15th birthday! Happy birthday to my lil bro! He's a good kid. I hung out w/ Andrew pretty much all of yesterday. 'Cept in the morning Dad and I went to Borders and looked at college books. Andrew and I watched Van Helsing and The Forgotten. We went to Applebee's w/ some of his friends. ::grins:: They made me laugh soooo hard. Much fun. Saturday, I went birthday shopping w/ Daddy for Davey in the morning, then went to the Ranch and talked to Gavin and walked the dog while my family toured the new horsemanship building. Then went to Church. Then Tboyz1&3 came to my house and we watched Clue after dinner. Much fun. Friday I had a meeting w/ an academic advisor from Hopkins. Friend of Dad's. She was a sweetheart. We went to a Chinese restaurant and she helped me think about some college stuff. I'm not applying to Hopkins, but she was still able to help me. And I had some amazing sweet and sour chicken. Yum. I think I did something Friday night. Crap, I hate when I forget things. Don't remember. Sorry if I chilled w/ someone. ::cringes:: Don't hurt me. Umm, Thursday... went to a hip hop class over at Nicole Gaits. That's where I'm going for ballet tonight. They allow drop ins and Mama pays for me, so it's all good. She's worried that I'll get so out of shape that I won't ever go back to dance or something, I dunno. So yah, life has been a little crazy, but it's not too bad that I got a job in less than a week of applications. AND I got hired by a woman, so no one can say that I flirted my way into it. So there! What did I do Friday night? Gah, I can't remember. K, I'm gonna go finish reading this policy booklet thingy. Mwah. Love ya kids!
Psalm 127:2
"In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat - for He grants sleep to those He loves."

5 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you, Tamra.

Goodbye.

 
At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you, Tamra.

Goodbye.

 
At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please excuse the above mistake.



Buy a penguin.

 
At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, can you post these Cancer links for me from here? They are actually about Skin Cancer...These are links for Skin Cancer Information. There are many forms of skin cancer. If you don't know what skin cancer looks like: Skin Cancer Mole Pictures is a great site for reference.
"These Skin Cancer Mole Pictures are pretty gross but you need to see this stuff so they can avoid skin cancer." Here is the best location for information about Moles and "Mole Removal" the site "Mole Remedy.com" has an herbal mole remover...

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Tamra said...

I can't believe my blog has this many stupid spammers leaving ads on it. I should do something about that. Like post an entry or something. Bad llama. ::slaps wrist::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home