Friday, August 19, 2005

Home Sweet Home!

Hiya kiddies! I'm home! Sorry I didn't get to update at all this summer. Well, except for that one time in Czech from the Bohemian Bagel internet cafe. ::grins:: Craziness. THE most amazing chocolate chip cookies EVER. Basically the Czech version of Panera, except they had internet. Panera needs to get w/ it. I'm happy to be home and settling in pretty well. I'm having to work really hard to not become complacent in my walk w/ Jesus now that I don't have a daily... more like continuous challenge. More to come... Hopefully I'll be getting my pics back from the developer today. I want to post some of the stuff I wrote in my journal throughout the summer eventually, but we'll see. So yah, I got home on Sunday and went to Church that morning. Chilled w/ the fam for the rest of the day (oooo, remind me to talk about family relations another time) and checked out Hunt Valley Mall. Voice lesson on Monday. Batemann's w/ some of the Les Mis kids on Tuesday. Pedicure w/ Alex on Wed morning after I mowed the lawn, then Dad and I drove down to Williamsburg to join Mom and Davey (they went down on Tuesday). Chilled w/ Shua and got a tour of William and Mary. Nice campus. Walked across a bridge w/ him so we're gonna be friends forever. ::laughs:: But we already knew that. Dude, I had some coffee and the caffeine is hitting me just now. I'm so jittery. Gotta get some food in my system to cover it up. I think I must be alergic. I've really gotta stop. Right, sorry, yah. Watercountry USA on Thurs. Got burned, but my skin is all pretty and brown now, so it was worth it. Mom's chorus is here at the house today. Nikki had to work, so I won't get to see her until like Sunday. Bleah. Mom's side of the family is coming up tomorrow (Uncle Steve is visiting from Germany, so we're doing a lot of family stuff) for a party. I'd like to audition for Beauty and the Beast over at Pumpkin Theatre, but mom doesn't want me to leave the party and I don't know the specs anyway. So yah. K, I'm gonna jet and try to get this caffeine out of my system. Love you kids like a mongoose. Missed you like krazie! Mwah!
1 John 4:18
"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love."

1 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Shane said...

Yay!!! It's so great to hear that you are home :) Can't wait to see all of the pictures you took.

We've all missed you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home