Thursday, June 16, 2005

Leaving tomorrow

Hi kidz! Just wanted to send my love and adoration to all of you guys. I'm gonna be leaving tomorrow. Craziness. And I doubt I'll post again til I come home in August. How crazy. No posts in July. I don't think I've skipped an entire month since I got this silly thing over a year ago. Interesting thought. I wonder what I would have done w/ my time if I didn't have this. Anywayz, like I said last time, keep me in your prayers, please. I love you guys so much and I'm gonna miss you. Send me some love if you get the chance so that I'll feel missed too. ::winks::
Psalm 37:37
"Consider the blameless, observe the upright; there is a future for the man of peace."

1 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Shane said...

Be safe Tamra, and believe me when I say Andy & I have already prayed for you and a safe journey.

I expect lots of pictures and fun stories when you come back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home