Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Crashes and Flicks

Lalala, horrible person, bad Tiki for not posting more often. It's only been a week and two days, I'm doing pretty good, actually. ::grins:: Umm, what's happened since last Monday? I didn't get into 1776, but they took more than two weeks to get back to me, so it was kinda anticlimactic. I've been applying for jobs, so say a prayer that I'll find someplace, please. Mmm, got into a car accident. Not hurt at all, but my car is. It's in the shop. That's the main reason I'm getting a job. I know, bad llama. Umm, saw my first anime movie w/ Tboy3. Bwahaha, nicknames are so much fun. Played piano in worship for Shock Wave. All the songs but one were acceptable. Dunno what happened w/ the one though. Something weird was going on between me and the lead guitar. Stuff is so loud anyway, that it's not a big deal, though. Umm, yah. Oooo! Went to see my first scary movie on Monday!!! I saw The Exorcism of Emily Rose w/ Andrew. Sooo good! I was scared OUT OF MY MIND, but it was worth it. Andrew has an amazing car and I had soooo much fun w/ him. Ummm, Statistics remains to be boring. Theory remains to be awesome. Umm... Yah. That's my comment of the week/day, I think. I'm leaving now. Bye! Oh yah, Bible verse... lalala...
John 1:14
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home